My Fav train

My Fav train
LUCKNOW SHATABDI

Friday, May 1, 2009

The letter but brought "RELIEF" to rail passengers !

Toilet first introduced in 1891,gradually became part of he construction of all coaches,saving passengers like Okhil Ch. Sen ,the ordeal described in the letter below,addressed to the Shainganj Divisional Office,West Bengal

Dear Sir,

I am arrive by passenger train at Ahemdpur Station and my belly is too much swelling with jack fruit.I am therefore went to privy,Just I doing the nuisance the guard making whistle blow for train to go off and i am running with Lotah in one hand and dhoti in the next when I am fall over and expose all my shockings to man and women on platform. I am got leaved at Ahmedpur Station

This too much bad,if passenger go to make dung,the dam guard not wait train five minutes for him.I am therfore pray your honour to make big fine on that guard for public sake,Otherwise I am making big report to papers

Your faithfully servant
Okhil Ch. Sen

2 comments: